Facts about the earth
[Facts about the earth -image]
Hello everyone, how are you all today? I hope you all are great and amazing. Our earth is amazing and it is the only planet that holds life and it also contains lots of beautiful places. In this article, you going to know about different interesting and amazing facts about planet earth.
read: interesting facts
Facts about Earth:
- Earth is the only planet in our solar system that contains life.
- Interesting fact: the earth is not actually a full sphere. The shape of the earth is called the geoid.
- Earth Rotating the Sun at a speed of 67,000 mph.
- The maximum of the freshwater of the earth locked up on Antarctica.
- The Circumference of the earth is 40,075 kilometers.
- Another Interesting fact about the earth: If you stand at the equator then your weight will be less then the weight if you stand at the north pole or south pole.
- 70% of our planet is covered with water and 30% is covered with land.
- Earth has a magnetic field. This field is created by the melton outer core part of our earth.
Dinosaur on earth and facts about dinosaur:
Other facts about the earth:
Facts about the earth's magnetic field.
Facts about countries and population:
Facts about the forest on earth:
- The taiga.
- The tropical rain forest in congo.
- The tropical rain forest of new guinea.
- Borneo tropical forest.
- Valdivian rain forest.
- The Primorye forest.
Facts about the volcano on earth:
- Active volcano: That are active regularly
- Dormant volcano: They were active in some time but now they are quite and it may possible to activate again.
- Extinct volcano: They are totally quiet and inactive.